They may look like wood, but these models are actually insulated, virtually maintenance-free steel sandwich doors. The front and back skins are both made with a pre-finished, wood grain embossed steel and the cores are filled with polyurethane, so you don't have to compromise aesthetics or durability.
- Door sections are formed from 26-gauge exterior and 27-gauge interior galvanized draw quality steel
- Double-sided steel doors are 2" thick
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond or sandstone
- Optional glass is available in clear glass or glue chip pattern
- Custom designed springs for smooth operation and easy lifting
- High-density polyurethane injected core
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal
- White, powder-coated hardware is available as an option
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Long-lasting durable rollers assure consistent, efficient operation
- Recessed panel R-value - 9.60
Steel skins are roll-formed into a tongue and groove then urethane insulation is injected, producing a superior weather seal.
2294/96/98 R-value - 9.60